In the review queues I have never once been tested with a question that has been flagged as duplicate. Does SE not test you on those? And if so, why not? Or have I just not had any?
2019 Community Moderator Electionends in 19 hours
Featured on Meta
- Are runways booked by airlines to land their planes?
- Alexandrov's generalization of Cauchy's rigidity theorem
- How would a developer who mostly fixed bugs for years at a company call out their contributions in their CV?
- How does the Earth's center produce heat?
- What is the purpose of the yellow wired panels on the IBM 360 Model 20?
- How did the Allies achieve air superiority on Sicily?
- Can diplomats be allowed on the flight deck of a commercial European airline?
- Storing voxels for a voxel Engine in C++
- Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
- Why do the i8080 I/O instructions take a byte-sized operand to determine the port?
- How can I get a refund from a seller who only accepts Zelle?
- Complications of displaced core material?
- Why Emacs (dired+) asks me twice to delete file?
- Is keeping the forking link on a true fork necessary (Github/GPL)?
- resolution bandwidth
- Are there historical examples of audiences drawn to a work that was "so bad it's good"?
- Determine direction of mass transfer
- Why did other houses not demand this?
- Could a rotating ring space station have a bolo-like extension?
- How to remove new line added by readarray when using a delimiter?
- Are cells guaranteed to get at least one mitochondrion when they divide?
- Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- What did Brienne write about Jaime?
- Possibility of faking someone's public key