This question was edited but I do not understand why. This shows the revisions. I found revision 2, the removal of the
14.04 tag, to be rather subjective but acceptable. However, revision 3 doesn't make sense to me.
The original title was more adequate and I liked the structure of the question with the bullet points. The problem was clearly stated and a question was asked. There was even a nice picture illustrating the issue.
From when should I edit posts:
Edits are expected to be substantial and to leave the post better than you found it. Common reasons for edits include:
- To fix grammar and spelling mistakes
- To clarify the meaning of the post (without changing that meaning) [emphasis added]
- To include additional information only found in comments, so all of the information relevant to the post is contained in one place
- To correct minor mistakes or add updates as the post ages
- To add related resources or hyperlinks
I do like the shadow added to the image. As for the rest, is this a case of gratuitous editing?
(Note: not a bashing attempt.)