- Member of the Scientific Computing group, DESY, Germany
- Java, Atlassian, databases, unix-y stuff in a large-scale scientific computing facility
- Restoring Germany's oldest radio telescope, the Stockert 25 meter dish
- Learning radio astronomy and high-frequency electronics
- Design, construction and operation of the observatory's Linux network and scientific workstations
Top Network Posts
- 65output.png from gnuplot is not as good as the figure from prompt shell
- 51How to combine two images into one on a Mac?
- 41How to automatically start and shut down VirtualBox machines?
- 14Configuring Firefox to use a proxy from the command line
- 12What is the German equivalent for these speech fillers from English: "umm..." and "like"?
- 11Copy-on-select, paste-on-middle-click on Mac OS X?
- 10What kind of camera do I need to capture deep space images?
- View more network posts →