An enthusiast of many trades, mostly science-related. I also love Linux, specifically Ubuntu. I have tried Debian, Fedora and OpenSUSE, however, but Ubuntu I love the most because its software packages are usually more up to date and there is more free support available. As a general rule of thumb, which may be helpful if you are trying to answer my questions, I always use the latest release of Ubuntu available, e.g., as of June 2015 I am using 15.04.
I have started a Wikia on Ubuntu and Linux in general, Ubuntu Wikia. It is currently fairly small, only twenty pages as of 13 June 2015, but help expanding it is always welcome.
I love to create chemical structure diagrams (both skeletal and 3D) the details of how I do so are here.
Top Network Posts
- 48Is it possible to clean the APT cache from the command line?
- 19How can homosexuality evolve despite natural selection?
- 16How do I install GNU Readline?
- 16How do you install the latest version of GNU Octave?
- 13Is it Possible to Synthesise Ethers from Carboxylic Acids?
- 13Do mammals develop tolerance to anticholinergics?
- 11How do I install Myunity on 12.10?
- View more network posts →