I like IPv6, networking, Ubuntu, and Juju/MAAS/Openstack stuff. Know Python fairly well, and am learning C++ as a student of Oregon Institute of Technology's Software Engineering program (which I would have never been doing it if wasn't for Ubuntu/Open source software that introduced me to programming and convinced me I could actually learn programming).
At home, I'm somewhat of a handyman, knowing a little framing/carpeting/drywall/plumbing (especially irrigation) and a fair amount of electrical wiring.
Top Network Posts
- 135Whats the simplest way to edit and add files to "/var/www"?
- 50How do I add a DNS server via resolv.conf?
- 32Where is the SSH Server Fingerprint generated/stored?
- 26Can I change the Linux console (Ctrl+Alt+F1) font to Ubuntu Mono?
- 14Example of the right way to use QThread in PyQt?
- 12Will Ubuntu live cd/dvd work with no hard drive installed?
- 11Should I symlink my /var/www directory to my home?
- View more network posts →