I've been using Linux since the late '90s and have gone through a variety of distributions. At one time or another, I've been a user of Mandrake, SuSe, openSuSe, Fedora, RedHat, Ubuntu, Mint, Arch and for the past few years Linux Mint Debian Edition (which is basically Debian testing but more green).
My Linux expertise, if I can grace it with such a lofty title, is mostly on manipulating text and regular expressions since that represents a large chunk of my daily work.
Top Network Posts
- 207How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 178What is the danger of inserting and browsing an untrusted USB drive?
- 155How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 95Are hard links equivalent to Windows shortcuts?
- 87How can I create a file with a specific size from a command line?
- 82How can I turn off swap permanently?
- 71What word describes a policeman who is not wearing a uniform?
- View more network posts →