I am Fotis Koutoulakis, a Computer Scientist mostly interested in Programming Languages, both theory and implementation.
Secondary interests of mine include complexity theory, computer security and distributed systems.
Top Network Posts
- 196Why is FreeBSD deprecating GCC in favor of Clang/LLVM?
- 88Why isn't Linux embraced as the official GNU kernel?
- 36What does this mean?: *(int32 *) 0 = 0;
- 33What is the `[` program that resides in my system's /bin?
- 29What are the career paths in the (illegal) computer security field?
- 28What is the `[` program that resides in my system's /bin?
- 28Developing C# on Linux
- View more network posts →