I'm a programmer and computer science student, with an interest in Python, crypto and algorithms in general.
Please don't contact me directly about your Stack Exchange questions.
Top Network Posts
- 41What is a "freestart collision"?
- 37Are checksums essentially non-secure versions of cryptographic hashes?
- 32Can Shannon's entropy be used to determine if a file is encrypted?
- 28Stopword removal with NLTK
- 27Why separate code and non-code licensing?
- 24How often does /dev/urandom sample seeding from /dev/random?
- 18Did a certain cryptography method get abandoned due to security flaws in the past?
- View more network posts →
0 Can we please ban unrelated programming questions? Jun 19 '14