Jacob Vlijm top 0.16% this year
Started with Mac, switched to Windows and finally ended up with Ubuntu, just before Unity was introduced (must have been somewhere in 2011).
Currently mostly active in Python, but (starting to be) interested in other languages as well. Although I love the actual coding, thinking in concepts and "chewing" on seemingly impossible situations is what interests me most.
Stuff I wrote:
My "other live" is mostly dedicated to the classical guitar, and a festival I organize, together with a few others.
Top Network Posts
- 46A timer that automatically locks the screen to take a break away from the computer?
- 41How do I measure dimensions on screen without using a ruler?
- 35Which Ubuntu version is equivalent to Debian Squeeze?
- 25python setting application icon
- 24Chrome won't start from the launcher
- 20How can I take a screenshot from a window, with customizable margins
- 19How to get a different Unity Launcher with different icons on each workspace?
- View more network posts →