Started with Mac, switched to Windows and finally ended up with Ubuntu, just before Unity was introduced (must have been somewhere in 2011).
Currently mostly active in Python, but (starting to be) interested in other languages as well. Although I love the actual coding, thinking in concepts and "chewing" on seemingly impossible situations is what interests me most.
Stuff I wrote:
Top Network Posts
- 38How do I measure dimensions on screen without using a ruler?
- 31Which Ubuntu version is equivalent to Debian Squeeze?
- 24python setting application icon
- 21Chrome won't start from the launcher
- 19How can I take a screenshot from a window, with customizable margins
- 18How to get a different Unity Launcher with different icons on each workspace?
- 18What does $PATH mean?
- View more network posts →