Top Network Posts
- 126In Ruby how do I generate a long string of repeated text?
- 46In Python, why can a function modify some arguments as perceived by the caller, but not others?
- 41Why is there so much "magic" in Perl?
- 36What is the difference between my and our in Perl?
- 35perl array initialization
- 33Finding the index of an item given a list containing it in Python
- 26How to calculate how many years passed since a given date in Ruby?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.