Just Another Genome Hacker,
Sadly, my most voted-up answer on Stackoverflow (312 votes) belonged to a question that later got deleted. The question came from a girl that asked for something cute that she could put on the icing of a birthday cake for her programmer boyfriend.
I suggested that, if her boyfriend is somewhat mathematically inclined, she write the following:
sin(t) √|cos(t)| r = __________________ - 2 sin(t) + 2 sin(t) + 7/5
If he doesn't get it at first, she could tease him with saying that it is obvious that he should take the polar plot of it. If he still doesn't get it, she should tell him to enter it in WolframAlpha, that should yield the result:
Top Network Posts
- 123How can I format a decimal to always show 2 decimal places?
- 66'exception has been thrown by a target of invocation' when starting up Visual Studio 2010
- 53deobfuscating Perl code
- 38'exception has been thrown by a target of invocation' when starting up Visual Studio 2010
- 35Extracting code from photograph of T-shirt via OCR
- 28Family tree layout with Dot/GraphViz
- 23Get all the diagonals in a matrix/list of lists in Python
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.