Just Another Genome Hacker,
Sadly, my most voted-up answer on Stackoverflow (312 votes) belonged to a question that later got deleted. The question came from a girl that asked for something cute that she could put on the icing of a birthday cake for her programmer boyfriend.
I suggested that, if her boyfriend is somewhat mathematically inclined, she write the following:
sin(t) √|cos(t)| r = __________________ - 2 sin(t) + 2 sin(t) + 7/5
If he doesn't get it at first, she could tease him with saying that it is obvious that he should take the polar plot of it. If he still doesn't get it, she should tell him to enter it in WolframAlpha, that should yield the result:
Top network posts
- 74How can I format a decimal to always show 2 decimal places?
- 52deobfuscating Perl code
- 46'exception has been thrown by a target of invocation' when starting up Visual Studio 2010
- 33Extracting code from photograph of T-shirt via OCR
- 25'exception has been thrown by a target of invocation' when starting up Visual Studio 2010
- 24Family tree layout with Dot/GraphViz
- 22Map of all points below a certain time of travel?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.