Top Network Posts
- 24Is there a way to get the size of a file in .NET using a static method?
- 19command line arguments from a file content
- 17What follows next in the sequence "unary, binary, ternary..."?
- 14What is the difference between "horrify" and "terrify"?
- 13When would one use "burnt" and when would "burned" be more appropriate?
- 12Is there any one standard framework for developing Python GUI apps.?
- 11"fprintf"-like function for file descriptors (i.e. int fd instead of FILE* fp)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.