I prefer usually challenging questions, while I may spend some time on easier ones trying to explain something that used to be difficult for me.
My preference goes to algorithms, and C, a language that I've liked and known for a long time, while I like also to visit server fault and its many interesting and challenging system, DB, nginx, ... questions and answers.
Linux has been my working environment for almost 10 years. And a (few) Mac for leisure.
Top Network Posts
- 219Typedef function pointer?
- 42Eclipse, change popup text background color when hovering the mouse on a keyword
- 21Nginx location "not equal to" regex
- 18rm on a directory with millions of files
- 14What checksum algorithm should I use?
- 12Is there a way to disable the Mighty Eagle icon?
- View more network posts →