"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." - Albert Einstein
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." - Abraham Lincoln
Top Network Posts
- 157How do I delete my commands quickly?
- 118How to completely uninstall Java?
- 83How to force a clock update using ntp?
- 71Clock time is off on dual boot
- 56Where are the Unity desktop wallpapers located?
- 36What's the best way to SSH to machines on the local network?
- 34I installed a 64-bit OS in a 32-bit processor
- View more network posts →