I'm a self taught software developer, system administrator and all-round code-guy.
I've been doing software development, QA, developer support and system and even some graphic design work for as long as I can remember (going back 30 years), both on commercial projects as well as open source and free software, and I enjoy both.
Coding is fun, that's why it is worth doing - I hope it never becomes a chore :-)
Top Network Posts
- 209What does "--" (double-dash) mean? (also known as "bare double dash")
- 47How to Install the Latest Versions of NodeJS and NPM for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- 40How to create a self-signed certificate using C#?
- 30Save remote img-file to server, with php
- View more network posts →