Allows saving Skype chat history into text files, or into CSV, XML and JSON formats (optionally, compressed into a single ZIP archive).
Poppy is a free .NET library for interacting with POP3 mail servers. It is RFC 1939-compliant and supports SSL, APOP authentication and other optional POP3 commands.
The own flexible implementation of Protocol Buffers in Python. Compatible with Google's one and easily extensible.
Small utilities for managing IMAP email messages.
Top network posts
- 10How to connect from Windows 7 to localhost on Ubuntu VirtualBox?
- 10Filter messages with (no subject) in Gmail
- 9print function in Python
- 9Is GridFS faster than usual FS?
- 8How can I make usual phone calls using a connected mobile phone?
- 7Publish artifacts in Travis-CI - how?
- 6How to perform custom build steps in setup.py?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.