I love programming and software development, and enjoy the Linux stack - from Python and Java to rsync and awk.
My current position is CTO at Vioozer. We are developing an interesting location-based real-time search engine based on users answering from their mobile devices.
Top Network Posts
- 243Reasons why crontab does not work
- 206PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 178How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 162What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 142LVM dangers and caveats
- 140Python: import a file from a subdirectory
- 112This question may belong to <Another site>, consider migrating
- View more network posts →