I love programming and software development, and enjoy the Linux stack - from Python and Java to rsync and awk.
My current position is CTO at Vioozer. We are developing an interesting location-based real-time search engine based on users answering from their mobile devices.
Top Network Posts
- 262Reasons why crontab does not work
- 228PostgreSQL: Difference between text and varchar (character varying)
- 203How can I get a list of locally installed Python modules?
- 178What is the difference between a symbolic link and a hard link?
- 156Python: import a file from a subdirectory
- 148LVM dangers and caveats
- 113Python: Check if a string represents an int, Without using Try/Except?
- View more network posts →