I like to engage in "Technology Serving Community" via free software.
Consultant, Ubuntu member, Wikipedia contributor since 2002, ElectionAudits developer, Boulder Community Network co-founder, Internet2 consultant for IDtrust, author of pgpstat, Android enthusiast, ex-Bell Labs web/security/standards maven....
See my web site for way more: http://neal.mcburnett.org/
Top network posts
- 45What are the career paths in the computer security field?
- 44How can I reliably erase all information on a hard drive?
- 41How can I track a bug that caused a crash and was reported via apport / whoopsie?
- 41How feasible is it for a CA to be hacked? Which default trusted root certificates should I remove?
- 39XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 37How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 32How to securely hash passwords?
- View more network posts →