Ubuntu user since the Hardy Heron. I run Ubuntu at home and at work: Ubuntu One synchronization reveals to be really useful in many cases.
I developed a modest app called Discvur (https://launchpad.net/~agmenor/+archive/discvur), to browse Imgur, a popular image sharing website. I am also eager to help the Ubuntu project more : with code but also by helping people on AskUbuntu (http://askubuntu.com/users/5592/agmenor).
I especially recommend those following programs : Firefox, Boinc, Minitube and the Ubuntu Software Center itself.
Top Network Posts
- 137How do I fix the GPG error "NO_PUBKEY"?
- 23How can I rotate my display in the most easy way?
- 23What is the "fontconfig" folder in my home ? May I delete it?
- 22When creating a new text file, should I add a .txt extension to its name?
- 22What is Vanilla Ubuntu?
- 20How do I put Google Chrome on my launcher?
- 19How can I determine the size of an image from the command line?
- View more network posts →