Public Domain Dedication
I hereby release all my text and code contributions to all StackExchange sites under the CC0 1.0 license.
Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under these terms, please check the editing history of the answer or question, to verify that the contribution did not in whole or in part come from another editor.
Top Network Posts
- 91Replace URLs in text with HTML links
- 62How can I resize an ext root partition at runtime?
- 35Clickable icon inside input field
- 35Truncate text containing HTML, ignoring tags
- 27Preserving styles using python's xlrd,xlwt, and xlutils.copy
- 23How to show the "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" when changes committed?
- 19Strip HTML from strings in Python
- View more network posts →