Public Domain Dedication
I hereby release all my text and code contributions to all StackExchange sites under the CC0 1.0 license.
Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under these terms, please check the editing history of the answer or question, to verify that the contribution did not in whole or in part come from another editor.
Top Network Posts
- 94Replace URLs in text with HTML links
- 77How can I resize an ext root partition at runtime?
- 38Clickable icon inside input field
- 36Truncate text containing HTML, ignoring tags
- 31Preserving styles using python's xlrd,xlwt, and xlutils.copy
- 25How to show the "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?" when changes committed?
- 20Strip HTML from strings in Python
- View more network posts →