Ubuntu manpage repository
How do I report a bug?
I have a hardware detection problem, what logs do I need to look into?
script (create a transcript of a terminal session)
WiFi TroubleShooting Commands
If you have solved your problem you should answer your own question and then select ("check") it as the best answer. Answering your own question to complete it is perfectly acceptable, even encouraged (when a *better* answer is not available). See Jeff Atwood's [se] BLOG 01 July 2011 [*It’s OK to Ask and Answer Your Own Questions*](http://blog.stackoverflow.com/2011/07/its-ok-to-ask-and-answer-your-own-questions) or the end of this *[faq#question]* section.
Top Network Posts
- 64How do I boot into single-user mode from GRUB?
- 44Why can't I delete all partitions on a flash drive in Windows 7?
- 27What is the function of the "Sticky edges" on/off setting in displays?
- 24Where else to go for help if not helped at Ask Ubuntu?
- 17Can I delete the 'EFI System Partition' without harming other data on the drive?
- 16How to test 3d acceleration?
- 15Where can I learn more about how to use the GRUB `ntldr` command (module?)
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (14)
3 How can I move a discussion from comments to chat after the 'move this discussion to chat' link has disappeared? May 11 '12
2 When is the 'Reviews' tab under 'Activity' in a user's profile updated? What activity does it track? May 9 '12
2 What to do with questions that describe bugs? May 6 '12