I've recently started writing a blog with the things I've learned and/or considered interesting while doing python code reviews. I hope it's helpful to some of you.
Top network posts
- 124subprocess with timeout
- 99What is "dist-upgrade" and why does it upgrade more than "upgrade"?
- 46Why do Python's math.ceil() and math.floor() operations return floats instead of integers?
- 42python argh/argparse: How can I pass a list as a command-line argument?
- 32Remove duplicate dict in list in Python
- 26How to install Chrome browser properly via command line?
- 23Bash history handling with multiple terminals
- View more network posts →