Formerly the CTO of Gazzang, a venture funded start-up acquired by Cloudera, Dustin designed and implemented an innovative key management system for the cloud, called zTrustee, and delivered comprehensive security for cloud and big data platforms with eCryptfs and other encryption technologies.
Top network posts
- 55How do you create a daemon in Python?
- 30How to get byobu to launch tmux instead of screen?
- 27How do I make the F-keys work in byobu, for midnight commander (mc), htop, etc?
- 21Information leakage from the ecryptfs filesystem
- 19What is the maximum allowed filename (and folder) size with eCryptfs?
- 19How do I change the default shell used in Byobu (tmux)?
- 14Disk Usage Analyzer reports that the .ecryptfs file is taking up as much space as the home drive
- View more network posts →