I must thanks Maria for my nick ( it should read CapelliiiiC, loud :). My old nick was chac.
I'm a senior SW engineer, I like languages, grammars, logic, and thus Prolog. My next preferred language is C++.
I think ecology it's the main theme we should, as a whole, attempt to understand and fight for right now. So, I'm vegetarian by a couple of years, thanks to my Maria for being a true food artist.
And I like invent, play guitar, play chess.
I also like 太极拳 (or T'ai Chi Ch'uan).
Top Network Posts
- 97How to print to console when using Qt
- 42Functional Programming - Lots of emphasis on recursion, why?
- 28Horizontal Trees in Graphviz
- 16Prolog successor notation yields incomplete result and infinite loop
- 13Optimizing pathfinding in Constraint Logic Programming with Prolog
- 13Nice text formatting in QTextEdit, like Qt Creator does
- 11Knowing when to use cut in prolog
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.