This is my AskUbuntu profile and most of my stuff here on StackExchange is tech-oriented. However I do have other hobbies and interests, you may find more about these in my other profiles on the network.
I started with Ubuntu and Linux somewhere between 2006 and 2007. With the release of 08.04 I completely migrated away from Windows to Ubuntu and while this has been a few years ago I still consider myself fairly new to this topic and I know can still discover something new and exciting everyday.
The following listing is not to brag about hardware, I'm rather trying to reproduce issues and share experience.
- Custom built desktop computers with Intel HD graphics (dualscreen setup), Lenovo T530 & T560 without discrete graphics (also run Windows 10)
- Behringer FCA610 USB (PulseAudio multichannel configuration), JDS Labs C5D & The Element, Bluetooth dongles and BT audio speakers and headphones
- Wacom Intuos 4 PTK-540WL
- HP 3005pr Port Replicator (works with proprietary DisplayLink driver)
- Aten CS1794 HDMI KVMP Switch
- Logitech TK820 and some unifying receiver mice
- …and some APC UPS
Top Network Posts
- 222Is FFmpeg missing from the official repositories in 14.04?
- 60Hibernation is still missing from menu in 13.10 after enabling via polkit. How to enable?
- 59Where are MTP mounted devices located in the filesystem?
- 57How to create UEFI-only bootable USB live media?
- 50Hibernation is still missing from menu in 13.10 after enabling via polkit. How to enable?
- 49How to create UEFI-only bootable USB live media?
- 32How to configure ADB access for Android devices?
- View more network posts →