M.Sc. in CS, U. of Helsinki, 1995. Since then, I've worked as an application software developer in Helsinki, Vancouver, and Auckland, coding mostly in Java, C++ and Rails, on a number of platforms, including Linux/UNIX and Symbian (RIP).
In the early 2010s, I started studying and working on full-stack web development, using Ruby on Rails and Java. In 2015, I changed my career path slightly by going into Linux systems administration for a health technology startup in Helsinki; the job also entails web development.
Top Network Posts
- 34intermittent MySQL crashes with error "Fatal error: cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool"
- 30Qt - remove all widgets from layout?
- 25Puppet/Facter "Could not retrieve fact fqdn": How to fix or circumvent?
- 17Where's javax.servlet?
- 12Pass variables from servlet to jsp
- 8How to insert special HTML-symbols with HAML
- 7calling a controller method from view Ruby on rails
- View more network posts →