I like working with computers, but the outside world is more fun!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding edits or moderator actions I have taken, or anything else, please comment or flag the post in question, or email me at
Top Network Posts
- 119Why do PCs still require a CMOS battery?
- 116How does Windows know whether it has internet access or if a Wi-Fi connection requires in-browser authentication?
- 99HDMI vs Component vs VGA vs DVI vs DisplayPort
- 98Why does WMI Provider Host (WmiPrvSE.exe) keep spiking my CPU?
- 95Windows 7 and Vista Activation FAQ: How do language, version, 64-bit or 32-bit, and source affect ability to install and transfer Windows licenses?
- 94Is it possible to use the IE10 App without making Internet Explorer the default browser?
- 69What does the "Maximum Frequency" number mean in the Windows Resource Monitor?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.