I like working with computers, but the outside world is more fun!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding edits or moderator actions I have taken, or anything else, please comment or flag the post in question, or email me at
Top Network Posts
- 116Why do PCs still require a CMOS battery?
- 110How does Windows know whether it has internet access or if a Wi-Fi connection requires in-browser authentication?
- 93Why does WMI Provider Host (WmiPrvSE.exe) keep spiking my CPU?
- 93HDMI vs Component vs VGA vs DVI vs DisplayPort
- 92Is it possible to use the IE10 App without making Internet Explorer the default browser?
- 88Windows 7 and Vista Activation FAQ: How do language, version, 64-bit or 32-bit, and source affect ability to install and transfer Windows licenses?
- 67If I buy a computer with Windows 8 and Secure Boot, will I still be able to install Linux?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.