I'm sorry if my answers requires the use of a terminal. But that's just the way I'm used to do things, after all it was more or less the only way when I started out with linux. Way back in time, long before ubuntu was created. Back then slackware was the distro of choice. Since then I've been using debian, LFS and gentoo for longer periods. I've also tried countless other distros. I do this mostly for fun.
Top Network Posts
- 74Run adduser non-interactively
- 36How to change the LightDM theme/greeter?
- 18How to delete all the files with a certain extension from a folder and all of its subfolders?
- 10How to get server MOTD on non-server install
- 6Why doesn't changing a variable in a script alter it outside the script?
- View more network posts →