I'm sorry if my answers requires the use of a terminal. But that's just the way I'm used to do things, after all it was more or less the only way when I started out with linux. Way back in time, long before ubuntu was created. Back then slackware was the distro of choice. Since then I've been using debian, LFS and gentoo for longer periods. I've also tried countless other distros. I do this mostly for fun.
Top network posts
- 69Run adduser non-interactively
- 35How to change the LightDM theme/greeter?
- 15How to delete all the files with a certain extension from a folder and all of its subfolders?
- 10How to get server MOTD on non-server install
- 6Why doesn't changing a variable in a script alter it outside the script?
- 5Is it possible to view the contents of a debian package?
- View more network posts →