Top Network Posts
- 86Why was C# made with "new" and "virtual+override" keywords unlike Java?
- 71Is there a good reason to make pure functions non-public?
- 66What exactly is procedural programming? How exactly is it different from OOP? Is it the same as functional programming?
- 60Name for a Function which Returns its Arguments?
- 55Is the 'finally' portion of a 'try ... catch ... finally' construct even necessary?
- 54How can you decompose a constructor?
- 52Ensure that each class has only one responsibility, why?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.