Photography and Mathematics have a lot in common. They are bounded just by your immagination, and after you mastered their basic tecniques, nobody can stop you from creating and discovering your world in your works.
I love the GNU ideas, but I recognise that sometimes is really hard to follow them in every part.
Top Network Posts
- 18Why the name "variety" and the notation "V" for zeroes of polynomials?
- 14How to know if a number is the square of a rational?
- 10Is the sum of all natural numbers countable?
- 8Where do webapps install after accepting them
- 7What happened to ChmSee in 14.04?
- 7Tikz matrix arrows alignment
- 7Combine two symbols to one fully scalable
- View more network posts →