Unix, Linux, System and Network Security.
Do a little Cyber-victimology. What OS do Botnet nodes run? Where do viruses run?
...and it came to pass that all Things were replaced by Computers-in-Cans-pretending-to-be-Things, and these Computers-in-Cans ran Software, and it was Bad Software. The End.
Top Network Posts
- 20Where should I put my script so that I can run it by a direct command?
- 15Bash history handling with multiple terminals
- 13using locate on an encrypted partition
- 13Is there an easy way to replace duplicate files with hardlinks?
- 10Why is 'gedit' going back to default tab sizes all the time?
- 9Why is wireless down/strange after switching to battery or closing/opening the lid?
- 8Can you set passwords in .ssh/config to allow automatic login?
- View more network posts →