I work at Khan Academy, where we're working hard to make a completely free K–12 education available all over the world. Previously, I worked at Knewton, and before that, I founded the Kiln distributed source control system. In my free time, I program in Python and in Pharo, an open-source, cross-platform Smalltalk dialect. You can browse most of my code at my GitHub and Bitbucket accounts.
Top Network Posts
- 233Why is using a wild card with a Java import statement bad?
- 162How can I get my webapp's base URL in ASP.NET MVC?
- 79How to diff one file to an arbitrary version in Git?
- 72Bulk-deleting in LINQ to Entities
- 70Mercurial clone from a branch
- 53Streaming large file uploads to ASP.NET MVC
- 50iPhone - int to NSData?
- View more network posts →