I work at Khan Academy, where we're working hard to make a completely free K–12 education available all over the world. Previously, I worked at Knewton, and before that, I founded the Kiln distributed source control system. In my free time, I program in Python and in Pharo, an open-source, cross-platform Smalltalk dialect. You can browse most of my code at my GitHub and Bitbucket accounts.
Top Network Posts
- 134How can I get my webapp's base URL in ASP.NET MVC?
- 71How to diff one file to an arbitrary version in Git?
- 67Bulk-deleting in LINQ to Entities
- 61Mercurial clone from a branch
- 50Streaming large file uploads to ASP.NET MVC
- 46iPhone - int to NSData?
- 38ASP.NET MVC Routing vs. Reserved Filenames in Windows
- View more network posts →