We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: http://meta.stackexchange.com/q/93842/162948 #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 600Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 320What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 312Why use Python's os module methods instead of executing shell commands directly?
- 260Why does a Ubuntu guest in VirtualBox run very, very slowly?
- 178How can I use docker without sudo?
- 143How to parse an ISO 8601-formatted date in Python?
- 74What is memoization and how can I use it in Python?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
25 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? dec 28 '12
21 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? dec 28 '12
18 Do we need a new “ubuntu-for-phones” tag? jan 3 '13
8 Why are questions no longer titled as questions? dec 27 '12
8 What is the meaning of OP? jan 12 '13
5 Can't add comments to the first post of a question dec 31 '12
3 Should we downvote duplicate questions? feb 18 '13