We really should notify users when their questions get put on hold, please vote for this: Send authors an inbox message if their question gets closed #SOreadytohelp
Top Network Posts
- 565Differences between distribute, distutils, setuptools and distutils2?
- 307Why use Python's os module methods instead of executing shell commands directly?
- 296What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- 257Why does a Ubuntu guest in VirtualBox run very, very slowly?
- 130How can I use docker without sudo?
- 116How to parse an ISO 8601-formatted date in Python?
- 51What does Docker add to lxc-tools (the userspace LXC tools)?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
25 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? dec 28 '12
21 Are animated GIFs of screencasts welcome at Ask Ubuntu? dec 28 '12
18 Do we need a new “ubuntu-for-phones” tag? jan 3 '13
8 Why are questions no longer titled as questions? dec 27 '12
8 What is the meaning of OP? jan 12 '13
5 Can't add comments to the first post of a question dec 31 '12
3 Should we downvote duplicate questions? feb 18 '13