Here on Ask Ubuntu / Stack Exchange: If you have enough rep to talk in chat (20 network-wide), you can ping me in main chat, even if I'm not there. If I've been in the room in the last 3 days, I'll be notified (but I may not see or reply immediately). To do this, include @EliahKagan in your message. You may also invite me to another chat room.
If you message me on any of the following, and I don't reply, please don't assume I received it.
AIM: Code Executioner
Yahoo! Messenger: drfrobe
Skype: eliah.kagan / Eliah Kagan
I'm Occasionally Asked For My Comments (but not in the way you think ;-) )
I do not claim original authorship of them, but if any of them turn out to be wrong or not very good, that is possibly my fault. :-)
Top network posts
- 133How to modify a invalid /etc/sudoers file? It throws out an error and not allowing me to edit again
- 111Is there a short command to test if my server is secure against the shellshock bash bug?
- 90What does "Ctrl + Alt + F12" do?
- 71How can you completely remove a package?
- 70Is #!/bin/sh read by the interpreter?
- 66Is there a difference between free software and open source software?
- 58How to NOT become a root user? Are administrators root?
- View more network posts →