I live in Southern California and have been using Ubuntu since 8.04. I'm more of a GUI type of guy but will get my hands dirty in terminal, but most of that is thru Google and monkey see - monkey do. I prefer Unity over the Gnome Shell and I believe Ubuntu has made huge positive jumps with each release. Right now I use Ubuntu mostly and then Win7, and that's just to run the updates. I have another laptop that explore other OS's with, now its Xubuntu 13.04 (just about time for 13.10) and I love it just as much!
PS, if you really want to learn Ubuntu it is thru sites like this.
Top Network Posts
- 29How to remove screws with stripped heads?
- 18How can I repair rusty tools?
- 17Is this fluorescent light fixture a major electrical problem / fire hazard?
- 15What is the purpose of a bathroom exhaust fan?
- 15When I turn down the dimmer switch on my lights, do I actually use less electricity?
- 14I modified a nail-in electrical box to use screws instead of nails. Is there some code that prevents that?
- 13What could be causing this electrical issue?
- View more network posts →