I'm a Software Engineer with 10 years of experience. I'm specialized in Java and Agile (XP, Scrum and Lean) and work as Agile Architect/Coach/Facilitator.
I like GNU/Linux, Ubuntu, open source philosophy, knowledge sharing, finding innovative solutions, continuous improvement, building better software, Toyota,...
Some of my answers:
- Agile - What is your most useful technique for finding (or preventing) bugs?
- Java - Why Spring Framework ?
- Java EE - What to learn for making Java web applications in Java EE 6?
- Java EE - JEE6 vs. Spring 3 stack
- Java EE - Choosing a Java Web Framework now?
- Java EE - What is “Groovy on Grails” and what kind of applications are built using it?
- Java EE - Stateless and Stateful Enterprise Java Beans
- Maven - Questions to Determine Maven Knowledge
- Maven - Maven 3 - Worth it?
- Maven - Maven parent pom vs modules pom
- Maven - What is the maven reactor?
- Maven - Why maven ? What are the benefits?
- Persistence - A concise, clear list of what is new in JPA2?
- Persistence - Hibernate and question nobody asks
- Persistence - Java - JDBC alternatives
- Persistence - Weaknesses of Hibernate
Top Network Posts
- 459Difference between DTO, VO, POJO, JavaBeans?
- 268Maven Modules + Building a Single Specific Module
- 228Print query string in Hibernate with parameter values
- 227Maven: add a dependency to a jar by relative path
- 205How to map a composite key with Hibernate?
- 201Difference between eclipse europa, helios, galileo
- 193Problem building executable jar with maven
- View more network posts →