I'm a web developer and I love to work with open source technology stacks. So far I have been involved in projects that let me gain experience with the following:
- Web layout: GIMP and Photoshop;
- Back end: PHP and perl with mostly MVC-type paradigm, Smarty and Template Toolkit templating engines;
- Databases: PostgreSQL with stored procedures and triggers in PL/pgSQL;
I am very excited about Python, Ruby and also willing to give Node.js a try in the near future. I am eagerly waiting for a project that will allow me to dive into any of those technologies to gain first-hand experience.
Top network posts
- 12What lighting equipment do I need for a high contrast portrait photo?
- 10How do dollar and number sign together work in perl?
- 8How can I extract all changed files of a changeset in Mercurial?
- 7How do I know if my system is capable of playing 24bit/96kHz sound?
- 6How do you use Jasmine to test a jquery click function to see if it called a custom method?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.