I'm a hobby programmer interested in all kinds of programming.
I like learning new languages as I find that it widens my horizon and teaches me new ways of thinking about expressing myself to computers.
I am a fan of minimalism, simplicity and pseudo-perfection. I like the joy of creating, the joy of crafting nifty stuff that works.
Moreover I am enthusiastic about software freedom.
Top Network Posts
- 20Rotating a two-dimensional array in Python
- 19How do language bindings work?
- 13Tacit programming in Lisp
- 11Examples with the purpose of learning LaTeX?
- 9Collision detection with curves
- 8How to get transparent background in window with PyGTK and PyCairo?
- 6Group content side by side possibly spanning more than a single page
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.