"Part of the challenge of programming is looking at the building blocks provided to you and deciding how to assemble them to build something new. After all, if everything you wanted a program to do already existed ready-made, it wouldn't be called programming any more. It would be called shopping."
Top Network Posts
- 214What's the best way to validate an XML file against an XSD file?
- 128How to I output org.w3c.dom.Element to string format in java?
- 87java.io.IOException: mark/reset not supported
- 86Why Java needs Serializable interface?
- 84java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid <url-pattern> in servlet mapping
- 78java.util.zip - Recreating directory structure
- 76Is there a Null OutputStream in Java?
- View more network posts →