I have been programming all my life since I was a little boy.
It all started with Warcraft 3 and the JASS and vJASS languages that oriented me into the path of the programmer. After having that experience I decided that was what I wanted to do for a living, so I entered University (FCT UNL ftw!) where my skills grew immensely and today, after several years of studying, professional experience and a master's degree, I have meddled with pretty much every language you can think of: from NASM to Java, passing by C# Ruby, Python, and so many others I don't even have enough space to mention them all!
But don't let that make you think I am a pro. If there is one thing I learned, is that there is always the new guy can teach me. What will you teach me?
Top Network Posts
- 12Convert Amazon .pem key to Putty .ppk key Linux
- 8EntityFramework error: The provider did not return a ProviderManifest instance
- 8Increase %e precision with /usr/bin/time shell command
- 8openMP conditional pragma "if else"
- 7The type or namespace name 'BundleCollection' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- 6EntityFramework error: The provider did not return a ProviderManifest instance
- View more network posts →