Blog (hardly updated): http://www.thefourtheye.in
Favorite Hangout spots: Python chat room, and #io.js channel on Freenode IRC.
Some of my answers which I enjoyed the most
Other Canonical Answers
Top Network Posts
- 189Why does !!1=="1" equal true and !!2=="2" equal false?
- 85Does range() really create lists?
- 65Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- 59Why does calling a function in the Node.js REPL with )( work?
- 55Why does a module level return statement work in Node.js?
- 48How to "test" NoneType in python?
- 43How Python's any and all functions work?
- View more network posts →