Blog (hardly updated): http://www.thefourtheye.in
Favorite Hangout spots: Python chat room, and #io.js channel on Freenode IRC.
Some of my answers which I enjoyed the most
Other Canonical Answers
Top Network Posts
- 200Why does !!1=="1" equal true and !!2=="2" equal false?
- 88Does range() really create lists?
- 69How to "test" NoneType in python?
- 65Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- 63Python input() error - NameError: name '...' is not defined
- 62Why does a module level return statement work in Node.js?
- 61How Python's any and all functions work?
- View more network posts →