Blog (hardly updated): http://www.thefourtheye.in
Favorite Hangout spots: Python chat room, and #node-dev channel on Freenode IRC.
Some of my answers which I enjoyed the most
Other Canonical Answers
Top Network Posts
- 201Why does !!1=="1" equal true and !!2=="2" equal false?
- 90Does range() really create lists?
- 89How to "test" NoneType in python?
- 81Python input() error - NameError: name '...' is not defined
- 73How do Python's any and all functions work?
- 65Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- 63Why does a module level return statement work in Node.js?
- View more network posts →