Blog (hardly updated): http://www.thefourtheye.in
Favorite Hangout spots: Python chat room, and #node-dev channel on Freenode IRC.
Some of my answers which I enjoyed the most
Other Canonical Answers
Top Network Posts
- 202Why does !!1=="1" equal true and !!2=="2" equal false?
- 110How to "test" NoneType in python?
- 100Python input() error - NameError: name '...' is not defined
- 90Does range() really create lists?
- 86How do Python's any and all functions work?
- 70How can I read inputs as integers in Python?
- 65Logic to test that 3 of 4 are True
- View more network posts →