I'm quite new in the Linux world but very enthusiastic about it. I like most Ubuntu and Ubuntu-based distro, not because the others are ugly (cos they are not) but because I didn't get to connect them to Internet.
I also like and wont to learn new interesting things related to the IT world, things that are not only beautiful in an abstract way but it could be useful in life (in a more practical lucrative way).
I am also interested in improving my English because it is not my mother tongue so I don't master it. But practice makes perfect, so I keep a blog in English and I am active on English-speaking forums and online communities, like this. :-)
Top Network Posts
- 41How do I check if I have a 32-bit or a 64-bit OS?
- 35How to install Virtualbox from command line?
- 16How can I run Disk Utility in terminal via a comand line?
- 8Video editing app for lowering background noise while evidentiating slow voice?
- 6What app or extension do I need to open a Windows cursor - .cur - file?
- 5Why are there so many console messages from GTK+ applications?
- View more network posts →