Fell in love with the "Gutsy Gibbon", and the romance continued through the "Hardy Heron"... Now, after many on and off flings, got into the "Quantal Quetzal" and moved on to the "Raring Ringtail"...and the bond intensifies with the "Saucy Salamander". Continued on the "Trusty Tahr", the "Utopic Unicorn", and the "Vivid Vervet" for as long as I could. Now on a hiatus, hoping to delve into the magical world again soon...
Top Network Posts
- 14How to open a particular port in ubuntu?
- 12Lync Attendee meetings on ubuntu?
- 11Guake terminal has space left at the top
- 8Workspace 1 to laptop screen and Workspace 2 on HDMI connected TV?
- 7Exchange 2010 Client for Ubuntu 13.04
- 7Why does Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr use sheep as emblem?
- 6Unable to join meetings at Adobe Connect?
- View more network posts →