I have a good experience in tools for the automation of the development process: automated test, compilation and deploy, through the use of maven, ant, cruise control, teamcity and other automation tools. I'm also interested in the use of this tools to help maintain order in glueing projects together: keeping track of the various versions, incompatibility and such. I would like to specialize even more in this field to strenghten my solid background in java enterprise development.
Top Network Posts
- 33Remove duplicates from ArrayLists
- 26Jersey + Jackson JSON date format serialization - how to change the format or use custom JacksonJsonProvider
- 6Dynamically load the JDBC driver
- 5Using RESTful services with JAX-RS/CXF in Tomcat
- 5Is there any way of having maven scp wagon work consistently on linux/mac/windows platform?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.