I (co-)maintain PHP5, Ruby on Rails, Redmine, Cyrus SASL, Cyrus IMAP, OpenDNSSEC, NSD and Berkeley DB in Debian and also have semi-official PPAs for those packages (PHP5, Redmine). I have been member of Debian GNOME GTK+ packaging team. (In other words I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. :-))
I have expertise in routing, DNS, DNSSEC, Debian packaging and much more to list here :).
If you like my work and want to give me a little motivation, you can spoil me using PayPal or http://www.sury.org/">Flattr.
I break things. I fix things.
Top Network Posts
- 21How to install MySQL 5.6?
- 12Can't install php5 on Ubuntu 16.04
- 10PHP 5.4 interactive mode on Ubuntu 12.04
- 10How to safely download and gpg verify a Debian source package?
- 10Could not locate BerkeleyDB
- 9I can't get "apt-get install php5-suhosin" to work
- 8PHP rendered as text after Ubuntu 16.04 upgrade
- View more network posts →