A northern boy in the southern hemisphere.
@teh_codez def teh_codez(func): """Make func do what its docstring says.""" pass
Top Network Posts
- 171How can I tell if a string repeats itself in Python?
- 63Why is Python 3.x's super() magic?
- 62Why are tuples constructed from differently initialized sets equal?
- 25Is it possible to define a class constant inside an Enum?
- 24Why can't I call hash() on an apparently hashable method of an unhashable instance?
- 23Custom syntax highlighting in Sublime Text 2
- 23What is the purpose of data URIs?
- View more network posts →