I am a programmer and open source software enthusiast from West Tennessee. Before 2007, I knew very little about open source software. I tinkered around with freeware and shareware, but always on Windows. Since reading about Ubuntu Linux in a PCWorld article, I have learned how to use open source software such as The GIMP, Inkscape, and Blender; how to program in Python; and how to design websites with WordPress. I have become active in the Ubuntu community, answering questions on Ubuntu Forums, reporting bugs on Launchpad, and testing pre-release versions of Ubuntu.
I am a developer for Keryx, a free/open source software project intended to help Ubuntu users with slow or no Internet connection install software.
Top Network Posts
- 364"The following packages have been kept back:" Why and how do I solve it?
- 176How can I install just security updates from the command line?
- 99What's the difference between package managers?
- 89How can I play encrypted DVD movies?
- 46How can I contribute to Ubuntu?
- 35How do I find out which repository a package comes from?
- 27How do I get the theme URL in PHP?
- View more network posts →