Hi, I am Martin Ueding, a physicist (B.Sc.), student of physics and programmer. My areas of interest are theoretical physics and numerical methods, especially when they overlap.
Then I am also a self-taught programmer with great interest in C++11 and beyond, Python and a couple related things like build systems and version control.
Both aspects together lead me to computational physics. In the next couple of months I will hopefully start my Master's thesis in lattice QCD.
Top Network Posts
- 88Is a matrix multiplied with its transpose something special?
- 75What is the difference between `ssh -Y` (trusted X11 forwarding) and `ssh -X` (untrusted X11 forwarding)?
- 52Inline code highlighting in reStructuredText
- 47How to find manually installed packages?
- 29How do I clear everything (data, viruses) from a thumbdrive?
- 25Set Ctrl+Alt+T to open a maximized terminal
- 22What characters are safe in cross-platform file names for Linux, Windows and OS-X
- View more network posts →