One good thing in me is I am so enthusiasm and optimistic. Due to my extravagant interest in FOSS and of course in Ubuntu, my class mates started calling me "Ubuntu Baba".
Once I took a seminar in Ubuntu and became so popular as Ubuntu guy. Actually I love and live for Ubuntu.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams..
Top network posts
- 21How do I find out the kernel version I am running?
- 18How to show a running clock in terminal before the command prompt
- 16How can I see a folder and a subfolder in the same window?
- 10How to delete selected results from bash history?
- 9How to switch between tabs opened in gnome-terminal and also close any particular tab using shortcut key?
- 9Is there any manual to get the list of bash shortcut keys?
- 8QGIS (Quantum GIS) install fails, unmet dependencies
- View more network posts →