I've worked in SAS research and development since joining SAS in 1989. My current position is Principal API Architect, where I work on our (REST) API strategy, standards, processes, tools, and development. My interests include concurrent programming, the art and practice of making software better, stronger, faster, collaboration, MediaWiki, and on and on, and even rarely blog about same. I hack in GNU Emacs (constantly), MediaWiki (daily), Eclipse (from time to time).
Top Network Posts
- 185Eclipse: moving project to another folder
- 11Is there a Mac OSX equivalent of zenity?
- 10Delete a project in Gerrit
- 8What is the best way to convert a byte array to an IntStream?
- 6Converting Swagger specification json to html documentation
- 5How to search in resource files in Eclipse? (escaped chars)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.